Romantic Gestures In Day To Day Life
Updated | February 26, 2017 03:56 IST
A great relationship doesn’t need expensive shows of affection all the time.
What matters more are sweet romantic gestures that can make your lover go awww…
Sometimes, a sweet gesture can make your partner’s day, even if it’s done in the smallest way.
It doesn’t matter if you’re the husband, the wife or even a boyfriend or girlfriend to use these tips.
What matters is that you care enough to create little ways to remind your lover that you’re still madly in love with them.
Here are 25 sweet romantic gestures and date ideas for everyday life that you can use, and let your mate know that there’s still a lot of love floating everywhere.
Love never asks for expensive gifts.
You may have heard that before, but it’s something you must never forget.
After all, love is in the air only if it’s in the details. No one cares about the big picture.
Read these romantic gestures and use them when you’re with your partner, and love will find a cozy spot to settle in both your hearts.
- Clasp hands when you’re crossing a street or walking through a crowd. Wrap your arms around your lover when you’re standing close to each other, and don’t keep more than a feet’s distance between each other unless you have no choice!
- write little love notes and slip it into your lover’s pocket even if it’s just a little ‘I love you’. These notes don’t have to be elaborate. Even a little lipstick mark on a piece of paper will bring the same smile!
- Record a love message on your partner’s phone. Set an alarm for a time when you’re not around them with a message saying “check your recorder app/voice recorder”.
- Surprise your partner by taking her out to a nearby favorite picnic spot late in the night while she’s still in her night suit. Spread a blanket on the ground and have an impromptu getaway with champagne and strawberries. Or plan a surprise weekend getaway to a nearby place.
- Sit on his lap and behave like a mischievous minx when both of you are relaxing at home. Don’t let your woman walk around the house for a few hours. Carry her around the house no matter where she wants to go.
- Help your partner prepare dinner and clean the dishes. Think of something innovative to do while you’re at it, like cooking while wearing nothing but aprons or a little food fight.
- Fill the tub with hot water when your partner returns from a business trip or a long day at work. Get in together and give your partner a backrub and a massage. Get naughty if the mood feels right.
- Look into your partner’s eyes and say “I love you”. Say it like you mean it without trying to be funny or sounding corny.
- Spend time with your partner now and then when they’re enjoying their favorite hobby, even if it’s something that doesn’t interest you much.
- Dedicate a song and sing it out in a karaoke bar for your partner. A few glasses of booze can give you the courage you need. But if you’re too shy for that, sing it over the phone.